Open Doors Newcomer Program
The Open Doors Program offers English language instruction to immigrant youth ages 16 – 21 years old who have limited English skills due to their recent arrival in the United States. This program is offered in collaboration with the Shelton School District.
Classes focus on developing English language, conversation, reading, writing, employability, technology, math, and study skills from beginner through advanced levels. This program takes place in Shelton, WA.
- We serve beginning Level 1 through advanced Level 6.
- In-person and virtual options available.
- Evening classes meet 4 nights per week in Shelton.
Reach Your Goals!
- Improve your skills to get a job or a better job.
- Communicate in English with people at the store, at the clinic, in the community.
- Learn how to use a computer and online learning programs.
- Gain academic skills to go further in your education.
Please call or e-mail to get more information or to make an appointment. Thank you!
Ready For the Next Step?
You can request more information about becoming a student by sending us a message using the form below.
Please allow at least two business days for a response.